01 April 2011
Bundelkhand University MPhil/MSc Admissions 2011 | Biochemistry, Biotech, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Animal Sciences
(A NAAC B+ + Univers ity)
ADMISSION NOTICE- 2011-2012
A: ADMISSION THROUGH ENTRANCE TEST –:
Submission of On line Admission Forms : 18/03/2011 to 15/04/2011
Last date for receiving the print out of Admission Forms at the University : 21/04/2011
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC & ST Candidates)
With late fee of Rs. 600/- : 30/04/2011
Date of Entrance Test: May 15, 2011
Test Centers : Jhansi & Lucknow
M.Phil Courses: Management, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Education, Library & Information Science, Economics, Social Work, Tourism
Post Graduate Courses: Food Sc. & Technology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Biomedical Sciences, Forensic Science, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Animal Sciences & Dairying
Submission of On line Admission forms : 01/05/2011 to 30/05/2011
Last date of receiving the print out admission forms at the University : 20/06/2011 Application fee :Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates)
With late fee of Rs. 300/- : 30/06/2011
Announcement of Merit list : 07/07/2011
Counseling & admission : 10/07/2011-15/07/2011
M.Sc.: Food & Nutrition, Human Development and Family Studies.
M.A.: Home Science, Education, Applied Sociology, English, Applied Economics, Drawing & Painting.
B.Sc.: Maths, Stats & Computer Science, Home Sc.
B.Sc. (Hons.): Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Forensic Science, Geology, Biomedical Sciences, Food Sc. & Technology.
1. Detailed information on courses being taught and eligibility for admission are available on the University website www.bujhansi .org.
2. Application Form can be obtained by downloading from the University websitehttp:/ www.bujhansi.org. 3.(a) Application forms will be received on line. The applicant should visit the website www.bujhansi.org and fill the form carefully.
3.(b) Application fee will be deposited on line through Pay-in-slip system. The applicant will submit the hard copy (print out) of the application form and proof of submission of application fee (copy of the pay-in-slip) to the Convener, Campus Entrance Test – 2011, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road, Jhansi- 284 128, by 21/04/2011 for admission though entrance test and up to 20.06.2011 for admission through Direct Admission.
4. Statutory reservation rules will be applicable as per the U.P. Government/University norms.
5. For admission to M.Ed. and B.P.Ed. courses, NCTE rules will be followed. Admission to these courses will be made through entrance test only. The Candidates should apply by 21.04.2011.
6. Admission to MBA., MCA., B.Tech, B.Pharm & B. Arch. courses run in the University will be made as recommended by UPTU. Candidates should apply to UPTU for admission to these courses in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
7. The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination/awaiting result may also apply for admission. However, they will be considered for provisional admission only.
8. University reserves all the rights regarding admission to various courses.
9. University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
10. University reserves the right not to start any course, if adequate number of students are not available.