CSIR COMPLEX, LIBRARY AVENUE, PUSA, NEW DELHI-110012.
B. Schedule for sale of Information Bulletin through Bank
(ii) Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by post only - 30.08.2011
(iii)Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by cash at all branches/ stations - 05.09.2011
C. Schedule for On-Line Application for CSIR JRF December 2011
(ii) Date of close of On-Line deposit of fee (at All stations) - 05.09.2011
(iii)Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations) - 06.09.2011
D. Last date of receipt of completed application forms (including duly completed hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit - 09.09.2011
F. Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis -03.10.2011
G. Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website - 01.11.2011
H. Last date for entertainment of any representation about non-registration for this test 08.11.2011
‘Lectureship only” depending on number of fellowships available & performance in the test subject to the condition that they fulfill the laid down eligibility criterion . If a candidate is found to be over-age for JRF (NET) he/she will automatically be considered for Lectureship (NET) only.
1. Chemical Sciences,
2. Earth Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
For LS (NET): Minimum 19 years, as on 01.07.2011. No upper age limit.
required to answer as per option exercised in Column No.5 of application Form.
# Part 'B' shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
# Part 'C' shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate's knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
(ii) Mathematical Sciences
(i) Chemical Sciences
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Physical Sciences
5. HOW TO APPLY for CSIR JRF December 2011:
2. Other Backward Classes(OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) Rs. 200/-
3. SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH ) Rs. 100/-
Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website.
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 09.09.2011.
2. Purchase the Information Bulletin from the designated Bank branches early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
3. While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush
4. Ensure that completed application Hard Copy (in case of Online application) must reach to this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
5. List of candidates registered for this will be made available on our website tentatively on 1st November, 2011. The candidates must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for having update from time to time.
6. Admission Certificates to all the registered candidates will be dispatched three weeks before the test, if any candidate does not receive the same by 12th December, 2011; he/she must download duplicate Admission Certificate from our website.
CSIR will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of the Admission certificate.
7. The Test Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version separately. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in Column No. 5 of Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in bilingual and Candidate opting for English medium, will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in Column No.5 of application Form.
8. For applying under “RA” category, the candidate should either has appeared or is appearing in Final year (Last Semester, where semester is there) of M.Sc. or equivalent Degree Examination during the Session 2011-1012.
(x) Any change in address of correspondence should be promptly brought to the notice of Examination Unit within the prescribed period i.e. by 03.10.2011.
(xi) The Center and date of the Test are liable to be changed at the discretion of CSIR. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates by the CSIR.
(xii) Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional till their joining. No candidate will be admitted to the Test unless he/she holds the admission Certificate to the Test. The mere fact that an Admission Certificate has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Council has finally accepted his/her candidature.
(xiii) The candidates declared successful will be required to submit a copy of their Admit Card, matriculation certificate/mark sheet, M.Sc. or its equivalent degree certificate/mark sheet, proof of enrolment in integrated MS-Ph D. program to Sr. Controller of Examinations, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012. No separate intimation letter will be issued to successful candidate.
(xiv) Candidates may note that the verification of essential eligibility conditions of a candidate with reference to the documents as may be called for, will be taken up only by the Lecturer appointing/JRF awarding authorities after the candidate has qualified in the Test. The candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional till their joining.
(xv) Candidates may please note that all communications to CSIR should invariably contain the following particulars, failing which no response is possible:
(a) Name of the candidate (in full and in BLOCK LETTERS)
(b) Application form No.
(d) Medium of Exam
(e) Centre for Examination
(Please note that no correspondence will be entertained for any matter for which last date has been expired.)
(xvi) In all matters the decision of the CSIR as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the
Test or his/her subsequent qualifying in the Test shall be final.
(xvii) Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his / her candidature by any means may disqualify him/her
for admission to the examination.
(xviii) A candidate who is found of guilty of impersonation or of submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been
tampered with or of making statements which are incorrect or false or of suppressing material information or otherwise
resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtaining admission to the examination, or of using or attempting
to use unfair means or of misbehavior in the examination hall, may, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal
(a) Be debarred by the CSIR from this test and future tests also.
(b) Will be liable to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules, if he/she is already in service under
(xix) All disputes pertaining to the NET Examination shall fall within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
(xx) CSIR will not be responsible for any printing error in this Advertisement.