Banaras Hindu University - Varanasi - 221005, U.P.
UG, PG, Certificate and Diploma Admissions 2012 – 2013
Applications are invited for admission to various Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses and Special Courses of Study (Diploma & Certificate) in the Session 2012 - 2013.
A. UNDERGRADUATE COURSES (UET): a General: B. A. (Hons.) Arts; B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences; B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths; B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio;. B.Com. (Hons.)/ [B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management (Special Courses of Study)].• Shastri (Hons.)
b. Professional: After +2 Level: BFA.; B. Mus./ B.PA. [Dance] ; B. Sc. (Ag.) after graduation: L.L..B.; B. Ed./B. Ed. (Spl.) and B.PEd.
POSTGRADUATE COURSES (PET):
a. General: M.A. Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Marathi, Nepali, Pali, Kannad, German, Russian, Persian, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu, Linguistics, Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology (AIHC & Arcn), Philosophy, Indian Philosophy & Religion, History of Art, Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology:
M. Sc.: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Molecular & Human Genetics;
M. Sc. (Tech.): Geology; Geophysics;
MA / M. Sc.: Geography, Statistics, Mathematics, Home Science, Psychology; M. Com.; Acharya: Veda, Vyakaran, Jyotish, Dharmashastrs, Mimansa, Vedanta, Nyayavaiseshika, Prachinanyaya, Sankhyayoga, Puranetihasa, Sahitya, Dharmagama, Baudha Darshan, Jain Darshan.
b. Professional: M.A.: Prayojanmoolak Hindi (Patrakarita), Museology: Mass Communication; M.Lib.I.Sc.; M. A. in Manuscriptology & Peleography, M.P.Ed., M.F.A.. M. Mus.; M.P.A. (Dance); M. Musicology, M. Ed.; M. Ed. (Special): LL. M.; MCA; M.Sc. in Health Statistics,
M.Sc. in Bioinformatics (for female);
M.Sc. (Ag.); Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Entomology & Agricultural Zoology, Extension Education, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Mycology & Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry.
C. Special: (1 ) M. A. in: Tourism Management, Corporate Communication Management, Social Work, Public Administration, Conflict Management and Development, Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations. (2) M. Sc. (Tech.) in Environmental Science & Technology, M. Sc. In Environmental Science, Applied Microbiology, Petroleum Geo-Science, (3) Master of Foreign Trade (MFT), Financial Management (Risk and Insurance) (MFMRI), Finance Management (MFM). (4) LL. M. in: Human Rights & Duties Education. (5) MBA in Agri-Business (6) M.Sc. (Ag.) Agro forestry, Soil & Water Conservation. M. Sc. in. Food Science & Technology, Plant Biotechnology, Master of Agri-business Management, M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering (Soil & Water Conservation Engineering).
C. SPECQAL COURSES OF STUDY (Diploma and Certificate) (1) 2 & ½ year Diploma in: Naturopathy and Yoga Therapy, (2) 2-year Diploma in: Office Management & Business Communication, Tourism Management, Ravindra Sangeet Shastra, Panchkarma Therapy, Dialysis Therapy, Ayurvedic Drug Standardization, Medical Technology (Radio therapy), Maternal Health Care (for female), Neonatal & Child Care, Kshar Karma, Vikiran & Chhaya, Lab Technology, Vastu Shastra Evam Jyot1sh. Dental Hygienist, Dental Mechanic, Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics, Archaeology, Sangyaharan, Agnikarma & Jalauka Vacharan.
(3) 1 year PG Diploma in: Language Technology, Communication Skills (English), Journalism (Hindi), Health Communication, Journalism and Mass Communication, Sports Journalism, Travel Management, Corporate Secretary ship, Manuscript logy, Insurance Management , Industrial and Intellectual Property Laws, Environmental Law Policy and Management, Remote Sensing and GIS, Japanese Studies, Conflict Management & Development, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Business Economics, Integrated Rural Development & Management, Seed Technology, Post Harvest Technology, Entrepreneurship Management, Business Administration, Population Studies, Counseling Guidance & Psychological intervention, Gender & Women Studies, Theater Communication, Chromosomal Genetic & Molecular Diagnostic
(4) 1-Year Certificate Course in: Prasav Vigyan (Female only), Karma Kanda, Painting, Advertising Design
(5) 6 Months Certificate Course in: Handloom Weaving & Handicraft, Dying & Printing, Textile Design
(6) 4- Months Short Term Diploma in; Bhojpuri
How To Apply
Information Bulletin PLUS APPLICATION FORM can be obtained from the Entrance Test Cell, Office of The Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi – 221005 and some other designated offices of the University and RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur on cash payment of Rs.50/- (Fifty) only from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM on working days.
NOTE: (1) As per details in the Information Bulletin the Entrance fee is only to be deposited in any Branch (CBS Branch) of the State Bank-of India through Challan.
(2) Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing in Entrance Test and are required to contact the International Centre, C/3/3 Tagore House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi—221005 for further details
(3) Facility for online submission of application form is also available on our website www.bhu.ac.in
(4) Candidates submitting; Application online should compulsorily send a signed copy thereof with same photograph and challan to the Office of The Controller of Examinations.
Last date for receipt of form 06 March 2012
Banaras Hindu University - Varanasi - 221005, U.P.
Tel: 0542 – 2368418, 2307255, Fax: 0542 – 2368418