DATE OF START OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORM THROUGH BANKS & ONLINE SUBMISSION: 05.02.2013
(i) DATE OF CLOSE OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORM THROUGH BANKS & ONLINE DEPOSIT OF FEE: 01.03.2013
(ii) DATE OF CLOSE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 02.03.2013
B. Schedule for sale of Information Bulletin through Bank
(i) Start of sale of Information Bulletin 05.02.2013
(ii) Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by post only 25.02.2013
(iii) Date of close of sale of Information Bulletin by cash at all branches/ stations 01.03.2013
C. Schedule for On-Line Application
(i) Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank
(ii) Date of close of On-Line deposit of fee (at All stations) 01.03.2013
(iii) Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations) 02.03.2013
D. Last date of receipt of completed application forms (including duly completed hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit) 07.03.2013
E. Last date of receipt of (both kind) Completed application forms (from remote areas) 13.03.2013
F. Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis 12.04.2013
G. Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website 13.05.2013
H. Last date for entertainment of any representation about non-registration for this test 20.05.2013
I. Start of dispatch of Admission Certificate to eligible candidates last week of May, 2013
2. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
6. Engineering Sciences
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Physical Sciences
Subject Marks Timings Duration 200 2.00 PM-5.00 PM 3 hrs
(ii) Mathematical Sciences
(iii) Engineering Sciences
2. Other Backward Classes(OBC) Rs. 200/-
3. SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH ) Rs. 100/-
(ii) Candidates must read the terms and conditions for CSIR /UGC Research Fellowships/LS on the respective websites.
(iii) Candidates applying through O.M.R. Application form must use only the form supplied with Information Bulletin and purchased from any of the designated branches of the Bank listed in para 5.4 above. They should ensure that while selling the form, the bank has authenticated the form at reverse of the application form in space provided for this purpose. Application Form should be purchased from designated branches only and not from any other agency.
2. Purchase the Information Bulletin from the designated Bank branches early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
3. While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
4. Ensure that completed application Hard Copy (in case of Online application) must reach this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
5. List of candidates registered for this test will be made available on our website tentatively on 13th May, 2013. The candidates must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for having updates from time to time.
6. Admission Certificates to all the registered candidates will be dispatched three weeks before the test. If any candidate does not receive the same by 17th June, 2013, he/she must download duplicate Admission Certificate from our website. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of the Admission certificate.
7. The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version except in Engineering Sciences, where the question booklet will be printed in English version only. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet printed in bilingual and Candidate opting for English medium including Engineering Sciences, will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
8. The actual number of questions in each Part and Section to be asked and attempted may vary from exam to exam.
9. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the required qualifying Exam may apply under Result Awaited (RA) category & submit attestation format as given on the reverse of the application form.
10. More than one application form from a candidate opting different subject (s) will not be accepted in any case.
11. Candidate should exercise due care in filling up the application form. No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at later stage.
12. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
13. Candidates are not allowed to carry Question Booklet & Answer Sheet (OMR Sheet) after the Examination.
14. Candidate should check that the serial number printed on the Information Bulletin, Application Form, Certificate of Posting & on the envelope are the same.
15. Candidates who are applying through online mode should send hard copy of their Application alongwith the enclosure(s) in their own envelope after super scribing the Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code on top of the envelope.
16. A photocopy of the hard copy (Online or offline) sent to Exam Unit must be retained by the candidate.
(iv) Candidate desirous of applying Online for this test will be required to deposit fee through Bank challan in any branch of Indian Bank and then apply at CSIR, HRDG website. After successfully submitting the application, candidates are required to take a printout on A4 size paper, affix black &white photograph at designated space & sign across it, get it endorsed by the HOD (for RA category only) and send it alongwith copy of Bank challan and other requisite enclosure(s) if any, by writing at the top of the envelope his/her Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code.
(v) Candidates applying through Online application must note that mode of payment of fee is Bank challan from Indian Bank only. Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO,/demand draft/money order/ CRF stamp etc will not be
accepted. Incomplete application or application submitted in any other format will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(vi) The eligible candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep Certificate of Postage if in existence and photocopy of both sides of the completed Application Form and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form.
(vii) Candidates willing to apply through online application should see detailed notification and Instruction for applying online at our website www.csirhrdg.res.in and apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
(viii) Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. In their application form, Attendance Sheet etc. and in all the correspondence with the CSIR, should be identical and there should be no variation
of any kind.
(ix) Any change in address of correspondence should be promptly brought to the notice of Examination Unit within the prescribed period i.e. by 12.04.2013.
(x) The Center and date of the Test are liable to be changed at the discretion of CSIR. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates by the CSIR.
(xi) Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional till their joining. No candidate will be admitted to the Test unless he/she holds the admission Certificate to the Test. The mere fact that an Admission Certificate has
been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Council has finally accepted his/her candidature.
(xiv) Candidates may please note that all communications to CSIR should invariably contain the following particulars, failing which no response is possible:
(b) Date of Birth
(c) Application form No.
(e) Medium of Exam
(f) Centre for Examination
(xv) Please note that no correspondence will be entertained for any matter for which last date has been expired.
(xvi) In all matters the decision of the CSIR as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Test or his/her subsequent qualifying in the Test shall be final.
(xvii) Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his / her candidature by any means may disqualify him/her for admission to the examination.
(xviii) A candidate who is found guilty of impersonation or of submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or of making statements which are incorrect or false or of suppressing material information or otherwise resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtaining admission to the examination, or of using or attempting to use unfair means or of misbehavior in the examination hall, may, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution:
(a) Be debarred by the CSIR from this test and future tests also.
(b) Will be liable to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules, if he/she is already in service under Government/Autonomous Bodies/UGC/CSIR.
(xix) All disputes pertaining to the NET Examination shall fall within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
(xx) CSIR will not be responsible for any printing error in this Advertisement.