OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD -500 007
PGECET – 2013 NOTIFICATION
(Conducted on behalf of APSCHE)
Applications are invited for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into ME/MTech/ MPharm/MArch/ Graduate level Pharm D (P.B) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering/ Pharmacy Colleges in A.P. for the academic year 2013-2014 as per G.O. Ms. No. 54 Higher Education Department (EC-2) dated 21.6.2007 and amendments.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for the Test:
Candidate should have passed or appeared for the final year of B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch./ B. Planning or equivalent examination for seeking admission into relevant PG courses and its Specializations/ Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) courses. For details see the Annexure in the information provided in www.appgecet.org and www.osmania.ac.in
(1) The vacant seats in PG courses, if any, after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank secured in the PGECET-2013 Entrance test.
(2) Separate notification will be issued shortly for admission to PG courses in Engineering for GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates. However, such candidates may also appear for PGECET in case they wish to seek admission in other interested specializations.
(3) GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for admission into M. Pharmacy courses only.
(4) PGECET qualified candidates only are eligible for admission into Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) course.
(5) As per the latest AICTE approval process Hand Book 2012-2013 eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 50% marks in group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). However candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs at the time of admission.
Date of commencement of submission of Online applications: 04.03.2013
Last date for submission of Online applications
Without late fee : 15.04.2013
With a late fee of .500 : 29.04.2013
With a late fee of .2000 : 06.05.2013
Downloading of Halltickets : : 13-05-2013 to 20-05-2013
Dates of Entrance Test : 22.05.2013 to 25.05.2013
(Schedule provided in the website)
Registration fee is . 500/- ( . 250/- in case of SC/ST).
The Registration fee/ late fee may be paid at AP online Centers and also through payment gateways (Credit / debit cards).