Eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for recruitment of Teaching Assistant in the Department of Bioinformatics on 8.08.2015 at 10 A.M. in the Committee Hall, SVIMS, Tirupati. The candidates have to attend with all original certificates of qualification, experience on the date of interview. The engagement will be made purely on adhoc basis for a period of 6 months and it can be terminated at any time without notice or without assigning any reason thereof. This is purely an adhoc appointment and the candidate will not have any right to claim permanent benefits of any kind.
1. Remuneration : Rs. 12000/- per month (consolidated)
2. Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech. Bioinformatics (preference will be given to the candidates with BINC / NET / GATE / Bioinformatics DBT-Traineeship / Studentship and teaching experience)
3. Place of work : Department of Bioinformatics, SVIMS, Tirupati
4. No. of Position : One
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates are required to submit the Biodata, attested copies of relevant certificates in support of their age, educational qualification, experience etc., before the interview committee, SVIMS University, Tirupati.
2. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
4. The maximum age limit for Teaching Assistant is 34 years as on 8th August, 2015.
5. The tenure of will be further extended subject to performance of the incumbent.