ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC 17/2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for 1 [One] position of Project Assistant Level – II for a maximum period of three years or till co-terminus of project whichever is earlier, on a temporary contractual basis in Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology funded by M/s Crop Care Federation of India Project entitled "Bioengineering of 4-hydroxy isoleucine and diosgenic production in fenugreek and differential studies of their metabolic pathway genes" (GAP-0481), tenable at Plant cell Biotechnology Department, CFTRI, Mysuru.
Essential Qualification: First Class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/B.E. in Biotechnology with good academic record.
Emoluments: Rs.12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) consolidated.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 24-08-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the position.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/ CFTRI post/fellowship.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Nandini P Shetty, Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 24-08-2015.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 24-08-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.