Visakhapatnam – 530 045, A.P.
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), on a purely temporary basis to work in the following research project sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board, DST, New Delhi [No. SB/FTP/ETA-0053/2014].
1. Title of the project : A comparative study of Microbial and Chemical methods for the Extraction, Purification and Characterization of a Nutraceutical – Astaxanthin, from marine and fresh water shrimp shell discards.
2. Principal Investigator : Dr. K. Prameela
3. Position : JRF
4. Qualification : a) Essential : M. Tech in Biotechnology (or) Masters degree in any branch of Life Sciences with at least 55% marks
5. Duration of the project : 3 years
6. Fellowship : Rs. 12,000 + 20% HRA- p.m.
Candidates should send their applications on plain paper furnishing the biodata, copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience etc., on or before 25th August 2015 to the Principal Investigator.
Note: Applications along with CV sent by email and post will only be scrutinized. Selected candidates will be called for an interview at a later date, which will be notified by email/ phone. Please note that No Travel Allowance will be paid for appearing in the interview at GITAM University Visakhapatnam.
Last date for receipt of application: 25 th August – 2015
Dr. K. Prameela
Department of Biotechnology,
GITAM Institute of Technology (GIT),
GITAM University, Visakhapatnam-530045, A.P,
Mail Id: email@example.com
Phone: 09440311012 or 09440921334