CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [One] position of Research Associate on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled "Isolation and screening for native wine yeast cultures for the production of Indian wine" (GAP-0471), funded Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology (M&FT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications, Emoluments & Age :
1. Research Associate (RA) : Ph.D. in Botany/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with experience in Molecular biology and good academic records.
Emoluments : Rs.22,000/- (Rupees Twenty Two Thousand only) per month as per MFPI-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 14-09-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBC's.
- The engagement of Research Associate (RA) is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India for a maximum period of TWO years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Anu Appaiah.K.A, Principal Scientist, Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology (M&FT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com on or before 14-09-2015.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 14-09-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.