MAHARASHTRA ANIMAL & FISHERY SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
Futala Lake Road, Nagpur - 01 (M.S.)
Website : www.mafsu.in
Notification for Entrance Test and Admission to Ph.D. degree course – 2015-16 in the faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
Online applications are invited for entrance test and admission to Ph.D. Degree Course in the Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences for the academic year 2015-16. The prospectus and application form for admission to Ph.D. Degree Course 2015-16 will be available on University website (www.mafsu.in) from 07/08/2015 to 15/09/2015.
Eligibility Criteria : The candidate having minimum 7.00 and 6.50 CGPA in 10.00 point scale for Unreserved and Constitutionally Reserved Category respectively at M.V.Sc. or equivalent degree in concerned subject are eligible for entrance test for admission to Ph.D. Degree Course. The entrance test shall be followed by an interview to be conducted by University. The candidate securing minimum 50% marks for Unreserved category and 40% marks for Constitutionally Reserved Category, in Entrance Test (written examination & interview taken together) will be eligible for admission to Ph.D. degree course 2015-16.
Fees Details : The cost of Application Form is Rs.600/- for Unreserved category candidate (including other state candidate) and Rs.300/- for Constitutionally Reserved category candidate.
How to Apply :
• Candidate has to apply Online only.
• Candidates are advised to carefully read the prospectus before filling up of the online application form.
• Online application form can be accessed from the University website (www.mafsu.in). The duration of submission of application form, fee details and instructions for submitting online application are available in the prospectus uploaded on the website.
• The last date for submission of duly filled in online application form is 15/09/2015.
• Candidates shall pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using online payment gateway facility.
Important Note :
• The assistance for filling up of application form can be obtained from the concerned colleges (contact Telephone Numbers 0712 – 2511259/022 – 24132792/02452 – 228176/02385 – 256630/ 02169 – 244227/0724 – 2258643) during office hours on all working days. •
Detailed information is available on University website http://www.mafsu.in/addmission/Admission%20Notification-phd-15-16.pdf