Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (TWO) positions of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled "Microalgae as alternate source of bioavailable vitamin B12"(GAP-0482) funded by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications :
First class M.Sc., in Biotechnology/Bioscience/Life Sciences/Biochemistry with good academic record and with NET qualification (CSIR-UGC NET including for LS/GATE/ DBT – Biotechnology Eligibility Test including the Category –II merit list)
First Class M. Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engg. with good academic record or equivalent qualification.
A Fellowship of Rs.25,000/- per month plus 20% HRA as per DBT-CSIR Rules.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15-09-2015 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBC's.
- The engagement of JRFs are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for a maximum period of THREE years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. R. Sarada, Head or Dr. V.S. Chauhan, Principal Scientist, Plant Cell Biotechnology Department (PCBT), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ) on or before 15-09-2015.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 15-09-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.