27 August 2015
Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008 (ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering of the Institute on 28.08.3015 at 9.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
1. Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow(1 post)/Senior Research Fellow(1 post)
2. Name of the Research Project : “ In vitro spermatogenesis as a method to bypass pre-and post-meiotic barriers to spermatogenic process and restoration of fertility”
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : ICMR, Government of India
4 Tenure of the Project : 15th March 2015 to 14th March 2018 Tenure of the Assignment : 3 years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
6 Job Description : Research work, Report/Manuscript Preparation, Collection of Samples from different units.
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.25,000/- p.m. for JRF/ Rs.28,000/- p.m. for SRF
8. Essential Qualifications and experience :
JRF- (i) M.Tech.in any branch of biological sciences with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. (ii) M.Sc.in any branch of biological sciences with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and valid GATE/NET.
SRF- Qualifications prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience.
9. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Prior research experience in mammalian cell culture and/or tissue engineering is preferred.
10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
11. For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Mukesh Kumar Gupta Address : Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2294 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-ininterview.