International Workshop on “Gene Expression Analysis by Real Time PCR”
South Asian University,
December 9-11, 2015
The Faculty of Life Sciences and Biotechnology announces International Workshop on “Gene Expression Analysis by Real Time PCR” from December 9-11, 2015.
Objective of the Workshop: Real time PCR is one of the most advanced techniques used for quantification of the gene expression in any biological system. The focus of this workshop will be to quantitate the gene expression in animal and/or plant tissues using Real Time PCR. The participants will get hands-on experience of RNA isolation and quantification, cDNA synthesis followed by real time PCR. They will also learn to design primers, RT-PCR data analysis and interpretation.
Registration Fee: Ph.D. Students/Research Scholars and Post-Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 4,000 Faculty/Scientist: Rs. 6,000 Industry Delegates: Rs. 8,000
• Registration is open to Research scholars, Ph.D. students, Young Faculty/ Scientist and Industry delegates from any SAARC country.
• Registration fee covers access to all days of workshop and Lunch. No TA/DA will be provided to the participants.
• Accommodation is not included in the registration fee but can be arranged on request for an additional fee.
• The registration fee is to be paid through Bank Demand Draft in favor of “ South Asian University” payable at New Delhi.
• The number of seats is limited. Last date for Registration is September 21, 2015.
• Registration form (PDF/DOC) can be downloaded from SAU’s website.
• A soft copy of the duly filled in Registration Form along with a scanned copy of Demand Draft should be emailed to FLSBworkshop@sau.ac.in.
• The hard copies of the registration form and original Demand Draft should reach us by September 21, 2015 at the following address The Convener, Workshop on “Gene Expression Analysis by Real Time PCR” Faculty of Life Sciences and Biotechnology South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri New Delhi-110021. Email: FLSBworkshop@sau.ac.in Tel.: 91-11-24122513-14 Ext.: 242 Organizers Chairperson: Prof. Rajiv K. Saxena, Vice President (SAU) and Dean (FLSB) Conveners: Dr. Rinkoo D. Gupta Dr. Ananda Mustafiz