W A L K – I N – I N T E R V I E W for engaging Project Assistant (Technical) The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Assistant for the Project entitled “Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement (BCRLIP) ” purely on contractual basis for a period of one year. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Project Assistant is as provided below:
Project Assistant (Technical)
Duration One Year
Funding Agency MoEFCC (Under World Bank, GEF)
Essential Qualification (EQ)
(1) Master’s degree in Wildlife Science/Environmental Science/Life Science /Botany with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.
(2) Good knowledge of computer working in MS Windows, MS Office, Internet and email.
(3) Good writing skills.
Desirable Qualification (DQ) Minimum two years experience in publishing papers/reports in scientific projects.
Age Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules. OBC Candidate should furnish the current year OBC (non-creamy) Certificate as per Government of India rules.
Emoluments Rs 16,000/- per month
· To compile and collate all the information available in WII and from other sources including the information on the landscapes identified in the Project.
· To develop Library on landscape approach and bibliography. · To analyze and develop synthesis/review papers from the information generated in the landscape sites and field learning centers.
· To assist the Project Coordinator and other members of the Project Management Unit in project implementation with special reference to documentation retrieval and disseminating required information on the Project implementation.
· To maintain liaison with the members of the Project Management Unit.
· To develop case studies manual and guidelines on landscape conservation under the guidance of project supervisors.
Terms of Reference (ToR) for the post GEF-IDA project on “Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement Project (BCRLIP)” aims to enhance the conservation of globally significant biodiversity and ensure its long-term sustainability by promoting appropriate conservation practices in biodiversity-rich landscapes. Specifically the Project aspires to develop and promote new models of conservation at the landscape scale through enhanced capacity and institution building for mainstreaming biodiversity conservation.
1. The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 18th August, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day. No accommodation will be provided for the candidates appearing for interview.
2. Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in The Director, WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.