Independence Day offer
for our special workshop on
“Protein Modeling and Simulation”
RASA brings to you Independence Day discount for our workshop on “Protein Modeling and Simulation” on 20-23 August 2015. For registrations done on 14th August 2015, fee will be same as early bird registration.
Highlights of the workshop
· To know the approaches for structure analysis and prediction of proteins
· Visualize protein structures using various visualization tools
· Perform Homology Modeling of sample proteins using Modeler.
· Understand concepts of Protein Simulation.
· Introduction to Molecular Modeling and Dynamics software of GROMACS.
· Performing Molecular Dynamic Simulations on Proteins.
· Introduction to Biological databases
· Sequence alignment: BLAST, Clustal W
· Understanding the Protein structure and using various tools to visualize it (Discovery Studio, Swiss SPDV)
· Protein 3D Structure prediction using different tools and Servers
· Homology Modelling and Modeller
· Evaluation of protein models using Pro-Check and QMean
· Introduction to Linux environment and Simulation studies
· Learning GROMACS to perform Simulation on proteins
Who can attend?
People in the field of Biotechnology and those with other life science and Pharma background.
Registration Fee Details:
v For students- Rs. 5700
v Postdoc/Faculty/Scientist/PhD/JRF/SRF- Rs. 6042
v Industry/Foreigners- Rs. 6384
For More details contact us on
Ph no: 020-65600408 / 8411927535/7875692349/7798668315