Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science
AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) G.G.AGARKAR ROAD,
PUNE – 411004
RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS
The Institute is interested in appointing Scientists at its Pune office and Experimental farms at Hol & Songaon, Tal. Baramati Dist. Pune
Scientist B (2 posts) under ICAR Wheat Project (OBC Non-creamy-layer & UR, 1 each)
PB-3 Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs.5400/- TME: Rs.57846/-
Age Limit: 35 years. [Post Code: Sc. B, ICAR Wheat]
Note- Appointment will be coterminous with period of the said project or discontinuation of post by the funding agency (if any).
For Sc. B, ICAR Wheat Project Post-
1: Essential: (i) 1st class M. Sc. (Ag.) Agronomy.
Desirable: (i) Ph.D. in Agronomy with 2 – 3 years research experience. (ii) Crop physiology, field experience with wheat crop. (iv) Knowledge of at least one foreign language (other than English),
Post-2 Essential: 1st class M. Sc. Ag. (Genetics Plant Breeding). or 1st Class M.Sc. Botany (Genetics Plant Breeding)
Desirable: (i) Ph.D. in relevant subject, (ii) Specialization in Genetics & Plant Breeding. (iii) 2-3 years research experience of breeding cereal crops preferably in wheat. (iv) Knowledge of at least one foreign language (other than English).
Age relaxation: (a) 3 years for OBCs, (b) 5 years for SC/ST candidates applying with caste certificate issued by competent authority and (c) 5 years for employees working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/ Public sector undertaking, applying through proper channel along with NOC from employer. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website ((hard copy) http://www.aripune.org, with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and Passport size photograph and application fees of Rs.100/- only, payable by Demand Draft, in favor of ARI, Pune, super scribed on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF " ", by the last date which is 02.11.2015.
2. Please do not attach separate CV along-with application form.
3. Normal age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC, ST & Employees from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bo dies, applying through proper channel alongwith documentary evidence in support. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
4. Candidates fulfilling all conditions, needs to apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org,
5. Attach attested copies of qualifications, certificates, caste certificate issued by competent authority and passport size photographs and application fees payable by Demand Draft of Rs.100/-, in favor of Director, ARI, Pune, to the Director, ARI, Pune 4, super-scribed on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST "________"
6. SC & ST candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.
7. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
8. The prescribed essential qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
9. Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
10. Interim enquiries will not be responded.
11.All posts are transferable any where in India, as per need.
12. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment of few or all posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
13. .Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
14. In case of non-availability of suitable qualified candidate, Institute may consider available candidate/s for offering lower grade post.