CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 5 (Five) positions of Project Assistant (Level-II) initially for a period of 6 (six) months on a temporary contractual basis in the research project LIPIC (BSC-0401) tenable at the Department of Lipid Science, CSIR – CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Essential Qualification: First class M.Sc in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Genetics/Life Sciences/Botany or First class M. Tech/B. Tech in Food Technology/Food Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology with good academic records and preferably with experience in biochemical techniques and analytical techniques.
Emoluments: Rs. 12,000/- per month (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) consolidated.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 28-09-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the position
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project.
- The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/ CFTRI post/fellowship.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- The number of vacancies indicated above may vary i.e. increase or decrease at the time of actual selection.
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Sreedhar R V (On behalf of Prof. Ram Rajasekharan) Scientist, Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 28-09-2015.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 28-09-2015) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.