18 September 2015
Online conference on
“Research for a Better Life – 2015”
5-12th October, 2015
BioLim Research and Educational trust (BRET)
The conference “Research for a better life” aims to discuss the recent applied researches conducted by young researchers for the betterment of life. The conference aiming to rope academicians, industrial experts and young researchers to identify promising applied research works or applied research concepts for the betterment of society.
Presenters from the following streams are invited.
· Applied chemistry
· Applied nanotechnology
· Applied microbiology
· Applied pharma & medical science
· Applied food & nutrition science
· Applied plant science
· Applied animal research &
· Applied environmental science
Type of presentations
Both research works and concepts are invited
· BioLim Trust’s “Applied researcher award – 2015”
· BioLim Trust’s “Applied thinker award – 2015”
Last date for registration 30, September 2015
For more information Visit http://events.biolim.org
· The contents of the conference can be accessed globally without any restriction in the open access mode.
· There are no charges for the listeners.
· All the research works presented will be published in the form of online book with ISBN number.