NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. “Cancer Research Program” (CRP) funded by DBT
Tenable till – 21.03.2017
Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) (Two Positions Only)
Dr. Anil K. Suri Staff Scientist - VII email@example.com
1. Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences
2. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life science with 2 years of research experience.
Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience.
1. Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 12,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA. 2. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 18,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA if qualified NET/GATE/Leading to Ph.D otherwise Rs. 14,000/- consolidated p.m. + 30% HRA.
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
2. Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 06th October, 2015