DEPARTMENT OF LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
COLLEGE OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
Pantnagar – 263 145
No. LPM/ CVASc./ AICRP/
Applications are invited for the following post under ICAR funded ‘All India Co-ordinated Research Project on Cattle-Frieswal (Progeny Testing Unit)’ at the Department of LPM, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Pantnagar.
1. Project’s title AICRP on Cattle- Frieswal (Progeny Testing Unit)
2. Post Sr. Research Fellow (SRF)
2. No. of vacancies 1 (ONE) (For unreserved female. However, in case of nonavailability, suitable candidate may be selected from other categories).
3. Pay scale (Rs.) Rs.16,000.00 pm fixed for Non Veterinarians Rs.18,000.00 pm fixed for Veterinary background (or as revised by ICAR, New Delhi from time to time)
4. Essential qualification M.V.Sc. (Any Discipline)/ M.Sc.(Ag.), (Animal Science Group)/ M.Sc.(Ag.),(Dairy Husbandary)/ M.Sc. (Biological Science)
5. Aptitude-experience To work in field with dairy farmers
6. Nature of post Not permanent Applicants possessing essential qualifications should apply on plain paper in prescribed format, given as under, to Dr. C.B. Singh, Project Investigator, Department of LPM, College of Veterinary and Animal Science, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar - 263 145, U.S. Nagar, Uttarakhand. Candidate fulfilling the qualifications should appear for Interview on 10.09.2015 at 10.30 AM in the office of the Head, Department of LPM, College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Pantnagar.
No separate interview letter will be issued and no TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
1. Name of post: 2. Name of Applicant in block letters: 3. Father’s name: 4. Permanent address: 5. Telephone No./ E-mail address: 6. Date of birth: 7. Educational qualification: Exam Passed Board / University Year of passing % of marks/ CGPA Division Subject remark 8. Experience: 9. Name & address of last employer: 10. Name & Address of One Referee 11. Any other information: Signature of applicant (Note: Attested copies of all certificate/ degree must be enclosed and originals should be produced at the time of interview. No intermediate correspondence will be entertained.