NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (RA) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. BTIS project entitled, “National Infrastructural Facility in the Area of Immunology” funded by DBT
Research Associate (One Position only)
Dr. Debasisa Mohanty Staff Scientist-VI email@example.com
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D in Bioinformatics or Biological Sciences or Biotechnology with research experience and publication record in indexed peer reviewed journals in the area of bioinformatics or computational biology.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience Research Associate: Rs. 36,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge: The candidate should be well versed in Programming in PERL/C++, HTML, CGI, web sever and portal development, computational analysis of protein structure & function, molecular dynamics simulations and use of high performance computing systems.
General Terms & Conditions:-
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications. 6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., Email ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. (E-MAIL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION BTIS-RA 2015 IN THE SUBJECT LINE)
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 29th October, 2015