MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
PUNE – 411004
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE BIODIVERSITY AND PALAEOBIOLOGY (FUNGI) GROUP
1. Junior Research Fellow (1) under ARI Project (MYC-08)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code ARI Project: MYC-08 ‘Taxonomy, multigene, Phylogeny and monographic documentation of Indian Fusaria' Period up to – 30.09.2017.
Post Code: JRF [1 No.]
3. Group/ Division Biodiversity and Palaeobiology (Fungi)
Essential: (i) M.Sc.1st Class in Biotechnology/Botany/Life Science with clearance of CSIR-UGC NET Examination.
Desirable: Experience in Molecular biology work/like, PCR, DNA Sequencing etc and handling of fungal cultures.
5. Monthly stipend Rs.25000/- + HRA
6. Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Last date for receipt of application 23/10/2015
8. Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website 27/10/2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
9. Date & time of Interview 30/10/2015 at 11.00 a.m.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 23.10.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying.