CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015
Invites Application for Ph.D. Programme CSIR-IICT-PhD-January 2016
CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research oriented candidates to join as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for PhD programme (Academic Session January 2016) in the areas of: (i) Science and (ii) Engineering
Polymers & Functional Materials
Inorganic & Physical Chemistry
Medicinal Chemistry& Pharmacology
Molecular Modelling/ Computation Chemistry
Biology/ Chemical Biology/ Bioinformatics
Bio Engineering and Environmental Sciences& Engineering
1. PhD Program in Science: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/ Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship.
2. PhD Program in Pharmacology: M. Pharma, with any valid fellowship DST-INSPIRE, CSIRSRF, UGC-SRF AND B. Pharm with GPAT
3. PhD Program in Engineering: BE/B.Tech./ M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences with a valid CSIR-UGC-NET rank.
Note: The candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC-NET examination, under the “Lectureship category” are NOT eligible
1. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online for PhD Admission to CSIRIICT at www.iictindia.org on or before October 15, 2015.
2. Please note that only online applications will be accepted.
3. Candidates who wish to enrol for PhD under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) may separately submit online application to AcSIR at www.acsir.res.in Selection Procedure at CSIR-IICT List of shortlisted candidates for written test/ Interview is expected to be displayed in CSIR-IICT website by October 31, 2015. Written test/ interview(s) for the above program intimated at the time of Shortlisted candidates displayed in CSIR-IICT website.