NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (ICMR)
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 03-11-2015 between 09:00 hrs. and 12:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Title of project: “ANALYSIS OF THE STRUCTURES OF KNOWN ANTIMICROBIAL PEPTIDES USING MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS AND MOLECULAR DYNAMICS SIMULATIONS”.
Project Assistant (II) One
Rs. 8,000/- p.m.
First Class M.Sc. /B.Tech/B.E
Good knowledge of Bioinformatics
Not exceeding 28 Years
Upto April 2016
**Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
More Info: http://www.nirrh.res.in/links/advt031115.pdf