MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
PUNE – 411004
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW/ RS (One) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
1. Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow (1) / Research Student ( if JRF not available)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code SERB Sponsored Project '' Impact of EMF radiation on animal development at cellular and molecular levels '' Period up to – 10.08.2018. Post Code:SERB-JRF/RS
3. Group/ Division Developmental Biology Group
4. Qualifications Essential: M.Sc.1st Class in Zoology / Biotechnology/ Life Sciences with NET. Desirable: Experience of handling hydra, Drosophila and/ or chick embryo.
5. Monthly stipend Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF) Rs.23,000/-(Increment of Rs.1,000/- for RS)
6. Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Last date for receipt of application 21.12.2015
8. Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 28.12.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
9. Date & time of Interview 05.01.2016
More Info :