- At least 65% or equivalent CGPA at both bachelor and master level for General category.
- At least 60% or equivalent CGPA at both bachelor and master level, with one being at least 65% or equivalent CGPA for OBC category.
- At least 60% or equivalent CGPA at both bachelor and master level for SC/ST category.
- The candidates must possess a valid qualification for research fellowship (JRF) from any national funding agency such as CSIRJRF or UGC-JRF or DBT-JRF or DST-INSPIRE etc. or an equivalent qualification with fellowship.
- Candidates may apply online at http://www.iith.ac.in/admissions/login/phdAdmLoginHome
- Pay application fee of Rs.300/- for General/ OBC (Male) and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates at online portal.
- Selection to PhD programme will be based on performance in the interview to be held at IITH.
- Request to change the interview date/ time by applicants will not be entertained.
Date of interview: 2nd December, 2015