Walk-in-interview for the following project positions at Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram will be held on 30th and 31st of December 2014:
- Junior Research Fellow (One)
- Tissue Culture Assistant (Seven vacancies in various projects)
- Lab/Greenhouse Attendant (Eight)
- Supervisor-Greenhouse (One)
- Supervisor-Micropropagation (One)
- Artist/Model Maker (One)
- Monthly fellowship for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is Rs. 11,000/- + 10% HRA (consolidated).
- Monthly fellowship for Supervisor (Greenhouse)/Supervisor (Micropropagation) is Rs. 11,000/- + 10% HRA (consolidated).
- Monthly fellowship for Tissue Culture Assistants is Rs. 7,000/- (consolidated).
- Monthly fellowship for Lab/Greenhouse Attendant is Rs. 6,500/- (consolidated).
- Monthly fellowship for Artist/Model Maker is Rs. 8,000/- (consolidated).
- Age limit for the position of Junior Research Fellow will be 28 years as on December 1, 2014.
- Age limit for Tissue Culture Assistants is 35 years as on December 1, 2014.
- Age limit for Lab/Greenhouse Attendants, Supervisor (Greenhouse) and Supervisor (Micropropagation) is 30 years as on December 1, 2014.
- Age limit for the position of Artist/Model Maker is 28 years as on December 1, 2014.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government norms.
Walk-in-interview(s) for Junior Research Fellow, Supervisor (Greenhouse) and Lab/Greenhouse Attendants are scheduled on 30 December 2014 (10 a. m.) at JNTBGRI, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram.
Walk-in-interview(s) for Supervisor (Micropropagation), Tissue Culture Assistants and Artist/Model Maker are scheduled on 31 December 2014 (10 a. m.) at JNTBGRI, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates should bring certificates, degrees, proof of age etc. for verification at the time of interview. One set of (copies of) these documents is to be submitted to our office during verification.
- A written test may be conducted prior to the interview depending upon the number of candidates appearing for a specific project position.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the walk-in-interview.
How to reach: JNTBGRI is located near Palode (PIN 695 562), 40 km away from Thiruvananthapuram city in the Thiruvananthapuram-Thenkasi route. JNTBGRI is also reachable from Nilamel and Kilimanoor in the Thiruvananthapuram-Kottarakkara route (MC Road).
For more details, please download Plan-recruitment-advt-Dec-2014 (Revised).