SPECIAL CENTRE FOR MOLECULAR MEDICINE
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY, NEW DELHI
ADVERTISEMENT No.: JNU/SCMM/ICMR-CAR/November/2015/01 dt. 16/11/2015
ICMR has sanctioned a CAR Project Grant entitled "Emerging Areas in Molecular Medicine" to Special Centre for Molecular Medicine at Jawaharlal Nehru University for the duration of 5 years duration.
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary positions under this project. The initial appointment will be for one year and will be annually extended based on satisfactory performance of the fellow.
1. Technical Officer (One) (Consolidated Salary Rs. 37,500/- p.m.)
• Masters Degree with minimum 55% marks in biological sciences / chemistry or related subjects from any recognized university.
• The candidates should have 2-3 years experience in handling of scientific laboratory instruments and should have knowledge of basic instruments commonly used in biological research.
• The candidate should have good communication and inter personal skills.
• Candidates having Ph. D. Degree in biological sciences / chemistry or related subjects from any recognized university will be preferred.
• Candidates must have knowledge of overall laboratory management, i.e. maintenance of the laboratory equipments, procurement of new equipments, to assist M. Sc./Ph.D. students and trainees for their experiments with sophisticated equipments.
Applications along with detailed bio-data/CV and attested documents/certificates supporting your candidature should be addressed to Principal Investigator (ICMR-CAR), Special Centre for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 and should be dispatched by post so as to reach the centre by 4th December'2015. Applications (in soft copy) through e-mail will be not entertained.