ICAR- NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE ON PIG
INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH
RANI, GUWAHATI-781 131 ASSAM
ICAR- National Research Centre on Pig, Rani, Guwahati will hold a Walk-in-Interview on 16.11.15 at 11:00 AM for filling up of following vacancies on temporary basis under the project on “National Mission for sustaining the Himalayan Ecosystem (NMSHE)”
Research Associate (RA) 01 No.
Doctorate Degree or Master Degree with 3 years experience and with at least one research paper in science citation indexed journal in discipline of Animal Nutrition / Animal Genetics and Breeding / Livestock Production and Management / Veterinary microbiology or any other discipline of Veterinary Sciences.
1. Experience in piggery. 2. Experience of working in research laboratories field activities
02 Senior Research Fellow (SRF) 01 No.
M.V.Sc. in Animal Nutrition/ Animal Genetics and Breeding / Livestock Production and Management / Veterinary Microbiology or any other discipline of Veterinary Sciences or M.Sc. in Biotechnology with NET qualification.
1. Experience in piggery 2. Experience of working in research laboratories, field activities 1) The Maximum Age limit for the post is 35 years (relaxation as per the Govt. of India rules).
2) The emoluments will be as per ICAR guidelines.
3) The Job requires extensive travel and survey work for different parts of North Eastern States for data collection, sampling, attending meeting , training etc as part of the project requirement.
4) The candidates must bring his / her application with latest CV alongwith two passport size photographs, attested copies of all certificates, testimonials, experience certificate, publications, no objection certificate from present employer. Original copies of all certificates must be produced at the time of interview.
5) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview etc.