Division of Fruits & Horticultural Technology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi 110012
Walk-In-Interview on 26.11.2015 (Thursday) at 10.00 am
Walk-in-Interview will be held in the Division of Fruits & Horticultural Technology, IARI, New Delhi- 110012 for the positions of Senior Research Fellow (one) and Research Associate (one) under the project entitled ‘Network Project on Transgenic Crops (Functional Genomics)- Mango- FHT’ on 26 th November, 2015 at 10.00 AM. Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopies as well as original copies of the relevant documents before interview.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (One Post)
Rs. 16,000 +30% HRA*
Essential: M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Biochemistry.
Desirable: Research experience in handling of biological databases, DNA Marker systems, genetic linkage mapping and bioinformatics tools as evidenced by the research publication(s).
Research Associate I (RA) (One Post)
Rs. 22,000/- 30% HRA*
Essential: Ph.D. in Plant Molecular Biology/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Biochemistry
Desirable: Research experience in handling of large biological databases, bioinformatics tools, plants functional genomics, as evidenced by the research publication(s).
*Note: Revised emoluments shall be payable only if educational qualifications or eligibility criteria are met as per ICAR notifications (F. No. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD Dated 13-07-15 and F. No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/ HRD Dated 09- 10-15 or any future notifications)
Terms and conditions
1. Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per ICAR guidelines).
2. The total duration of project is upto March , 2016 and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The renewal of yearly contract is subjected to the satisfactory performance.
3. The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate if applicable, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
4. The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology, IARI, Pusa Campus New Delhi on 26 th November, 2015 at 10.00 A.M.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
6. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.