SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 011
WALK–IN INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (Temporary)
For a Research Project entitled “Analyzing the functional connectivity networks in brain in drug – resistant idiopathic generalized epilepsy using EEG fMRI coregistration”(P-5300)
1. Qualification & Experience : (i) M.Tech in Biotechnology or M.Tech in Computer (Essential) Science or M.Tech in Information Technology. (ii) Two year experience in research work.
2. Experience : One year experience in Advanced Imaging (Desirable) Techniques like EEG- fMRI/ EEG- fMRI data analysis, DTI, VBM, SPM,MATLAB,LORETA processing etc.
3. Maximum age as on 30-11-2015 : 35 years.
4. Number of vacancies : 01 (ONE)
5. Consolidated remuneration : ` 18,000 + 20% HRA /PM
6. Tenure of appointment : Six months (Extendable) Or Till completion of the project whichever is earlier.
7. Brief Job Description : Able to work independently on research by collecting information from various sources and perform Processing and data analysis.
8. Nature of appointment : Purely on contract basis.
9. Time and date of interview : 10:00 AM 23-11-2015
10. Venue : Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11.
11. Reporting time : 9.00 AM Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with bio-data, original certificates and copies to prove their age, qualification, experience etc., at the Ground floor of AMC Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-11.