- Fellowship: RS. 10000 + 20% HRA per month
- Essential qualification: Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Science with minimum 55% marks. Age limit should be not more than 28 years.
- Desirable: Candidates should have good knowledge of biochemistry, molecular & cell biology. NET-LS/GATE/OR /One year research experience. Experience in animal Cell Culture, techniques of molecular cell biology & biochemistry will be given preference.
- Tenure of Project: Co-terminus of the project.Interested candidate send their application along with CV in to Dr. Chandramani Pathak, Department of Cell Biology, Indian Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007.by E-mail: email@example.com last by 31st Dec. 2015.For detail information, pls visit http://www.iiar.res.in/index.
- Position in mentioned project is purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Selected candidate should be place joining instantly.
- If performance will be not found satisfactory position can be terminate anytime without notice.