18 December 2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY
(INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH)
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Post Box No.11
Pune 411 001
Adv. No. 05/2015-16
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the following vacancies that shall be filled purely on temporary basis at NIV/MCC, Pune renewable annually under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects as indicated below: -
(1) Project Name : “Influence of Vitamin D on Innate Immune Response to Dengue Virus ” – SERB (DST)
1 Junior Research Fellow (Non Medical) 01
Rs. 16,000/- + HRA Post
Graduate Degree in Life Science with NET qualification (LS)
1. Research work experience in the area of Animal Tissue culture/Virology /Serology/handling infectious agents, samples.
2. Knowledge of computer applications for analysis, report writing & publication purpose
Below 28 Years
NET includes following examinations: 1. CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including LS 2. ICMR –JRF Entrance Examination
(2) Project Name : “Investigating the role of papain like cysteine protease in Hepatitis E virus replication ” – SERB (DST)
Research Associate 01
Rs. 36,000/- + HRA Ph. D in Life Sciences
1. Experience in cell culture and related techniques
2. Experience in mass spectrometry, data analysis and functional characterization of proteins.
3. Experience in handling of small laboratory animals
4. Experience in proteomics, transcriptome analysis and gene expression analysis
5. Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques including cloning and recombinant protein expression, protein purification, immunoblotting and immunoprecipitation.
Below 40 years.
(3) Project Name : “Study of the Involvement of Host factors in Chikungunya Infection”
Senior Research Fellow (Non-Med) 01
Rs. 28,000/- + HRA
Post Graduate In Life Sciences Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology 2. Two years research experience 1. Immunological / Mol. Biology Techniques, Cell Culture
2. Experience in staining and use of flow cytometry.
3. Knowledge of computer applications for analysis, report writing & publication purpose
Below 35 years.
More Info : http://niv.co.in/career/05-2015-16.pdf