NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROURKELA – 769 008 (ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/LS-SIC/71
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Life Science of the Institute on 10.12.2015 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project to carry out research work, experiments and analysis.
1. Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
2. Name of the Research Project : Structural impact of SNPs on miRNA-mediated regulation and its implication in cancer
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DBT, Govt. of India
4 Tenure of the Project : 03 years
5 Tenure of the Assignment : 06 months or completion of the project whichever is earlier
6 Job Description : To carry out research work & experiments
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- per month
8. Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc. in any branch of biological sciences with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE or NET of CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT / (Lectureship/JRF)
9. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Minimum 1 year experience in RNAi and molecular biology techniques
10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the hostel will be provided and Campus accommodation may be provided to married students subject to availability.
11.For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr. Bibekanand Mallick Address : RNA Biology & Functional Genomics Lab. Department of Life Science National Institute of Technology, Rourkela-769 008 Telephone Nos : 9178096433 (mobile); 0661-2462685 (office) E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Lab homepage : http://vvekslab.in
Interested candidates satisfying eligibility criteria may fill up their bio-data in the prescribed format available in our Institute website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) to be submitted in duplicate at the time of Walk-in-Interview and may be sent by email at above mentioned email ids. Candidates are also advised to come with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications (if any) & two nos. of coloured passport size photographs etc. as well as two sets of xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.