One day symposium on "Vaccine Development in India and Other Developing Countries: Challenges and Opportunities"
The Venture Center is organizing a one day symposium on "Vaccine Development in India and Other Developing Countries: Challenges and Opportunities". The intention of this symposium is to understand the vaccine landscape in India and developing countries, to deliberate on the current challenges in conducting high quality vaccine research in developing countries via case studies on vaccine trials and to explore potential collaborative avenues across industry, government, academia, research and medical fraternity in development and advancements of vaccines in developing countries.
Details are as follows:
Saturday, 5th Dec 2015, 9 am to 5: 30 pm
Venture Center, 100 NCL Innovation Park, Dr. Homi Bhabha (Pashan) Road, Pune-411008
· Pharma and Biotech companies involved in vaccine developments and manufacturing
· Contract Research Organizations
· Vaccine development Researchers and Investigators
· NGOs, Social enterprises interested in supporting vaccine research and development in India
· Entrepreneurs and start-up companies interested in vaccine development and manufacturing in India
· Regulatory professionals and policy makers
For registrations, please write to Lipika Biswas at email@example.com
Further details are available at: http://www.bioincubator.venturecenter.co.in/archives.php