As per BRNS Norms
[Position Code: FA_LA_a]
- Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
- All categories of applicants are required to submit online application.
- Enhancement of stipend to Project JRF to Project SRF will be with the due recommendation of Principal Investigator and approval of the Director on the evaluation of the 3 member Standing Committee consisting of Chairperson at the level of Chief Scientist, Coordinator of the JRFs/RAs/PDFs and the Principal Investigator of the Project.
- The age relaxation as per HRDG (CSIR) norms: SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped persons- five years.
- The Stipend normally be fixed at Rs.22000/- for Research Associates/Post Doc. Fellows. However, a selected RA/PDF may be placed in the higher start of stipend if there is ample justification and such recommendation is made by the Selection Committee. Based on the recommendation with justification by the PI and approval of the Director, person getting stipend at lower rate may be elevated to higher rate subject to availability of the funds in the project.
- Recruitment will be based on initial screening based on qualifications and experience criteria and also based on suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. This screening will be followed by written test followed / interview. After completing this process, candidates will be shortlisted and appointed in specific project subjects as and when appropriate positions become available. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for six months.
- HRAmay be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Remunerations indicate are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
- Peoplewith experience/expertise relevant tothe project will be given additional weightage