27 January 2016
Division of Plant Pathology
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi – 110012
Walk-in-interview will be held in the Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi -110012 for the position of Two Senior Research fellows under the Extramural Collaborative ICAR funded Research Projects on 11th February, 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents.
1. i. SRF
Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA
ICAR-Extramural Res project on “Characterization and Epidemiology of Phytoplasmas infecting major Horticultural Crops” (PI- Dr. G.P. Rao) E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years of bachelor degree or candidates having PG degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years of Masters degree should have qualified NET.
Rs. 25000/- pm + 30% HRA
ICAR-Extramural Res project on “Characterization and Natural Spread Sources of Phytoplasmas infecting major Floricultural Crops of India” (Co-PI- Dr. G.P. Rao) E mail: email@example.com
M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years of bachelor degree or candidates having PG degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor and 2 years of Masters should have qualified NET.
Terms and Conditions:
1. For details of the qualifications and other requirements please refer ICAR Office memo No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD dated July 13, 2015 and Agrl. Edn./6/27/2014-HRD dated October 9, 2015. The emolument of SRFs will be as per ICAR rule.
2. The above post is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project. Ending on 31st March 2017.
3. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per government rules.
4. All the eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 min before schedule on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
5. Place of work will be IARI, New Delhi.
6. No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/she has an employment.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
9. Application format: 1. Name, 2. Father’s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID, 5. Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduate and postgraduate), 7. Research experience with support document, 8. CSIR/NET detail, 9. Publication if any, 10. Signature of the candidate.
11. Candidate should indicate their preferences for the project in the top of the application.