16 January 2016
Applications are invited for TWO (2) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT sponsored, purely time-bound research project, entitled: “Colorimetric detection of UCHL1 using gold nanoparticles for rapid diagnosis of brain injury” (REF BT/PR14412/NNT/28/849/2015), undertaken in the Department of BIOTECHNOLOGY of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Duration of project: Three years. The appointment will be on temporary basis for a period of three years.
Nature of work: Nanoparticle synthesis, clinical sample collection, enzyme assay, ELISA, Electrophoresis, maintenance of records etc.
For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator. Dr. Anindya Roy, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Qualification(s): M. Tech (Nanotechnology, with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (OR) M.Sc/B. Tech in relevant areas with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE Score.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000 + H.R.A. pm for the first two years and subsequently, Rs. 28,000 + H.R.A. pm for the third year.
• Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to email@example.com on or before 23/01/2016 with the subject marked as “JRF-DBT”.
• Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email.
• Tentative date for the interview will be 30/01/2016)
• Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, award recommendations etc.)
• No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
• Preference will be given to the candidates whoever having CSIR/UGC/NET, prior experience of hands-on Biochemistry research experience in a reputed lab.