05 January 2016
TELANGANA STATE SEED CERTIFICATION AGENCY
(Regd.No.390 of 2014 under A.P. Societies Registration Act, 2001)
# 5-10-193, 1st Floor, HACA Bhavan, Opp. Public Gardens,
Hyderabad – 500 004.
Ph.Nos.040-23237016 / 23235939, Fax: 040-23231021
NOTIFICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF SCO
I) Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the posts of Seed Certification Officer in Telangana State Seed Certification Agency. Application proforma is available in the Website www.ssca.telangana.gov.in or in the O/o.the Director, TSSCA, Hyderabad. The details mentioned hereunder are :
1) No. of vacancies: 17 Posts (The number of vacancies is subjected to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority. The Community and genderwise (General/Women) reservations may be seen at ANNEXURE – I).
2) Issue of applications in the Website / Office is from 31.12.2015
3) Last date for submission of filled applications is 30.01.2016
4) Date of written examination is on 22.02.2016.
5) Educational qualifications : M.Sc.(Ag.) with specialization in Seed Technology / Plant Breeding / Agronomy / Plant Physiology from any affiliated University recognized by the ICAR as per the norms prescribed by the Central Seed Certification Board (CSCB) as specified in the relevant Service Rules as on the Date of Notification.
6) Scale of Pay : Rs.37100-91450/-
7) Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years (G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015). The age is reckoned as on 01/12/2015. (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and subordinate Service Rules).
8) (a) FEE: Each applicant must pay Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards application fee and in case of SC / ST candidates Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). (b) Mode of Payment: Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque drawn in favour of “Director & MemberSecretary,Telangana State Seed Certification Agency, Hyderabad-500004” of any Nationalized Bank. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application.
II) HOW TO APPLY: The Applicants may down load the Application Form from the Website www.ssca.telangana.gov.in or obtain from the O/o. The Director, TSSCA, 5-10-193, 1st Floor, HACA Bhavan, Hyderabad during the Office hours i.e. 10.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. and submit the filled in applications by registered post or in person to the following address on or before 5.00PM of 30th January, 2016. The Director, Telangana State Seed Certification Agency, # 5-10-193, 1st Floor, HACA Bhavan, Opp. Public Gardens, Hyderabad – 500 004.