SPIRIT, NCL & Venture Center
05 January 2016
One-Day Intensive Workshop on
Thermal Analysis- DSC & TGA: Wave 5
30th January 2016
Learn: Principles of thermal analysis; Types of thermal analysis – especially DSC and TGA; Applications of thermal analysis (transition temperatures, melting temperatures, crystallization temperatures, degradation temperatures, composition of mixtures/ blends/ composites); Live demonstration of experiments on latest instruments; Best practices in thermal analysis; Mini-workshop on data interpretation with hands-on experience; Quick update on latest techniques/developments; Workshop will emphasize polymeric materials; Workshop is intended to be basic.
· Organized by:
Ø SPIRIT: Sustainable Polymer Industry through Research, Innovation and Training - A Centre of Excellence in Polymers at National Chemical Laboratory, Pune sponsored by the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals
Ø Venture Center - a Technology Business Incubator
· Industry professionals wishing to expand their skill sets.
· Students and staff of polymer/ materials sciences/ engineering/ analytical/physical chemistry wishing to equip themselves for industry jobs
· Maximum 20 seats; First-come-first-serve.
Training Room and Lab Block, Venture Center, 100 NCL Innovation Park, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune-411008
· Students with valid ID card: Rs. 900/-
· Micro and small enterprises/Individuals: Rs. 2,000/-
· Medium and large companies/ others: Rs. 4,000/-