04 February 2016
BCIL Invites Applications for the Position of
Technology Transfer Officer
Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology from a reputed University.
· Diploma in Intellectual Property (IP) Rights from a recognized law college/ institute
· Good understanding / experience of R&D and technical advancements in different areas of life sciences
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Expertise in Technology Evaluation, Technology Valuation, Intellectual Property assessment (IP analytics such as prior art searches, Freedom to Operate studies, etc).
· Good understanding about status of Biotechnology companies in India
· Good understanding and experience of drafting, negotiating and executing Agreements with third parties such as non-disclosure agreements, collaboration agreements, license agreements, assignments deeds etc.
· Minimum of four (4) years of hands-on experience in Technology-transfer
· Experience in successfully managing technology licenses will be an added advantage
Responsibilities would include the following:
1. Conducting techno-economic feasibility studies for technologies
2. Undertaking IP evaluation, technical evaluation and technology valuation
3. Identification of suitable licensees
4. Framing of licensing strategies for technologies and negotiating with prospective licensees
5. Drafting of agreements such as Memorandum of Agreement (MoA), Confidentiality Agreements, Collaboration Agreements, License Agreements
6. Any other related responsibilities
Rs. 40,000 – 60,000/- per month (consolidated, commensurate with qualifications and experience; May be considered for a regular post subject to performance assessment)
Interested candidates may send their resume along with duly filled MS Excel format provided below by February 21, 2016 to:
Dr. Suchita Markan
Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi