DIVISION OF BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS
ICAR-INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Walk-in interview has been fixed as per schedule given below for the engagement of Junior Research Fellow (One) under DBT-BBSRC project funded by DBT for Indian Component entitled “Understanding the immune mechanism of host disease resistance and development of marker vaccines and DIVA tests for Peste des Petits Ruminants (PPR)” being operated at IVRI, Izatnagar. The engagement will be purely in temporary basis subject to performance based extension till termination of the project. There is no provision of absorption/re-employment in IVRI/ICAR:
1. Name & Number of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)-One to work at Division of Virology IVRI, Mukteswar Campus, Nainital
Essential Qualification :
Master's Degree in Microbiology/Virology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor's degree.
Candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree in basic sciences having post graduate/Master’s degree in any of the branches mentioned above should have NET qualification
Desirable: Working experience in cell culture, handling of animal viruses, ELISA, PCR, real-time PCR, protein expression, cloning, sequencing, well versed with bioinformatics software’s, computer knowledge.
2. Age Limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women. These age limits are relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
3. Emoluments: Rs.25000/- per month consolidated for 1st & 2nd Year and Rs.28000/- per month for 3 rd year.
4. Note: HRA will be given as per rule.
5. Project Duration: Initially up to 31st July, 2018 or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
6. Date, Time & Place of the Walk-in interview: Date & Time: 09.03.2016 at 11.00 AM Venue: Division of Biological Products, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly-243122 The candidates fulfilling all the requirements should send (or bring along with) their application prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Dr. R. P. Singh, PI of the project & Head, Division of Biological Products, IVRI, Izatnagar-243122, UP (Email: email@example.com) and also produce original certificates at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. Candidates are advised to be present 30 minutes before interview for necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
7. Application format: Name; Father’s/Husband’s Name; Date of Birth; Full Present & Postal Address with contact number and e-mail; Category (General/OBC/SC/ST); Education Qualification with percentage of Marks from matriculation onward (in tabular form); Proof of Experience(Publications, Certificates etc), Self declaration regarding truthfulness of Statement in the application; Signature with date & Place