2. Molecular mechanics.
3. Protein conformation and structural analysis.
4. Structure-based drug designing.
5. 2D & 3D QSAR.
6. Virtual screening generation and searching.
7. Pharmacophore modeling and identification.
8. Molecular phylogeny and MSA tools.
9. Homology modeling. Short.
2. Faculties from various educational and research institutions.
3. Research Scholars.
4. Postgraduate students.
Director, NIT Rourkela
Associate Professor and Head Department of Biotechnology & Med. Engg.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela Odisha 769008, India
Tel: 0661-2462294, 078734-82264 E-mail: email@example.com