Applications are invited for one position of Manager/Coordinator (purely temporary) for Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology (CIC-B) at Panjab University, Chandigarh. The CIC-B is sponsored by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Govt. of India. The duration of the project is initially for four years. (2014-2018).The candidates will be appointed initially for a period of one year and extended on the basis of yearly evaluation. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
1. Name of Position : Manager/Coordinator
2. Number of positions : One
3. Project : University Innovation Cluster in Biotechnology
4. Essential Qualification : B.Sc-MBA, MSc-MBA or M.Sc. Microbiology or M.Sc. Biotechnology or M.Pharm. Preference will be given to candidates with Ph. D degree with industrial experience/patents(filed or granted)/publications in related area.
5. Emoluments : 50,000/- per month. Applications should reach on or before 21st of March 2016 by E-mail: to firstname.lastname@example.org the signed hard copy of the same be sent by post to the undersigned. The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be informed through E.mail or telephone.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
Prof. Rupinder Tewari Chief Coordinator Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology (CIC-B) CIL Building Panjab University Chandigarh