The PhD programme at IISER Pune is a blend of class room curriculum, mentoring under-graduate students along with a major research component. IISER Pune admits students to doctoral programme in Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Climate Sciences, Physics and inter-disciplinary areas of research.
Application Start Date: March 24, 2016 Last Date for Application: April 15, 2016
IISER Pune invites online applications for Admission to PhD Programme in Biology, Ecology & Evolution, Chemistry, Earth & Climate Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- The candidates must carefully fill and submit the online application form on or before the specified date.
- Last date of Application for all the discipline is 15th April 2016
- After the last date, all applications will be screened and candidates selected for interviews will be intimated by email.
- All communication with candidates will be by email only.
- Kindly check this website for periodic updates.
- In case of any application-related queries, please contact: email@example.com with your application number mentioned in the subject line.
- Candidates who are appearing or are about to appear for final examinations of the qualifying degree program are eligible to apply for PhD program. However, if selected, admission to the PhD program would be conditional upon their completing the qualifying degree with the defined marks criteria, before 1st August 2016.
- Selection will be based on interviews of the short-listed candidates.
- Relaxation of eligibility criteria for SC/ST and PD applicants will be as per Government of India norms. Candidates belonging to reserved category will have to submit relevant certificates, if selected.
- Applying does not automatically guarantee that a candidate will be shortlisted for interview. The respective departments may use additional criteria (based on academic performance and/or performance in the national level tests) in order to shortlist candidates for interviews depending on the number of applications received.
Click the links below to know more about the eligibility criteria and application details of respective disciplines: