INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR
Bhubaneswar – 751007
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the School of Basic Sciences of this Institute.
1. Name of the Temporary Assignment : Project Assistant ‐ 1 post
2. Name of the temporary research Project : Design and Development of Heterodimetallic Complexes of Ruthenium, Iridium and Palladium and their Chemical and Biological Aspects
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Department of Science and Technology (DST)
4. Consolidated Emoluments : Rs. 14,000/‐ p.m. + @ 20% HRA for first two years Rs. 16,000/‐ p.m. + @ 20% HRA for third year
5. Qualification & Experiences : M.Sc./ MS in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Microbiology with 1st class. Candidates appearing final semester M.Sc. may also apply.
6. Duration of the Appointment : Initially for a year and extendable based on satisfactory performance.
7. Duration of the Project : Up to March 2019
Interested eligible persons may apply through online and submit the hard copy of application form along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 2nd May 2016 at the address: Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.