CSIR- CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MYSORE – 570020
Advertisement No. REC. 62/2016 (Research Associate)
CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for one (1) position of –Research Associate on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Molecular imprinted polymers for removal of pigments from vegetable oils “(GAP-0474)” funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), tenable at the Department of Food Protectants and Infestation Control Department (FPIC), CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Venue : FPIC Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
Date & Time : 21-04-2016; 10.00 A.M.
Research Associate 1 (One)
Ph. D in Biotechnology /Biochemistry /Microbiology /Chemistry with good academic records.
Rs.36000/- per month (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand only per month) consolidated as per CSIR Rules.
Terms and Conditions: -
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 21-04-2016, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position.
2. The engagement of Research Associate is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the research project funded by DST, New Delhi (GAP-0474) for a maximum period of Fifteen Months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
4. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview. Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview in the: FPIC Department, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 21-04-2016 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification. Candidates are also requested to bring a complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photograph, to submit the same at the time of appearing for the interview. In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.