MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) G.G.AGARKAR ROAD,
PUNE – 411004
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP
1. Position/s & No. Senior Research Fellow (1) under CSIR ES Project
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code CSIR ES Project "Role of BMP signaling inhibitors in pattern formation of Hydra."
Period up to 01– 05-2019 Post Code:CSIR/SRF
3. Group/ Division Developmental Biology Group.
4. Qualifications Essential: NET/GATE qualified candidates having a minimum of 2 years of research experience after M.Sc. in Zoology /Biotechnology/Microbiology or equivalent degree OR nonNET/GATE qualified M. Sc. degree candidates possessing two years training in methods of research and aptitude for research from published project.
Desirable (1) Hands on experience in developmental biology using animal models.
5. Monthly stipend Rs.28,000/- + HRA (SRF)
6. Age limit 30 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Last date for receipt of application 06.06.2016
8. Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 13.06.2016 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
9. Day, Date & time of Interview 30.06.2016 at10.30 a.m. Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, by 06.06.2016.
The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.