Walk-In-interview for Field/Technical Assistant
Venue: CIFT, Matsyapuri P.O., Cochin Date of interview: 18.05.2016
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the following position of Field/Technical Assistant (on contractual basis)to work in the project “Retrieval of phytoplankton biomass on long term bio-optical studies” funded by Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Hyderabad. The duration of the project is till 31.3.2017.
Field/Technical Assistant – 1 (post)
Remuneration : Rs. 12,000/- pm (consolidated)
Qualification : BFSC/B.Sc Chemistry/Fisheries/Zoology
(Candidates with post Graduate degree or waiting for Post Graduate degree results need not apply).
Candidate must be willing to go onboard frequently in commercial traditional Fishing canoes, fishing boats and fishery research vessels for sampling and and to undergo strenuous field work.
Desirable : Knowledge of computer is desirable
Terms & Conditions:
1. Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.00 am
2. Age limit (as on 18.5.2016) : Below 35 years
3. Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
4. Candidate must be willing to travel widely should go on board private vessels.
5. Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
6. Candidates should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph.
7. The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
8. The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
10. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
11. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.