CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PA/MAY 2016
WALK IN INTERVIEW Friday, 27th May 2016 at 11.00 AM Eligible and interested candidates may attend the Interview for engagement on purely temporary basis as Project Assistant (Level-II) under NMPB Project tenable at CSIR-CIMAP, Research Centre, Bengaluru as under :
1. Project Assistant* (Level-II) – 1 No.
First class MSc/MTech in Life Sciences/Botany/Agronomy/Ag Extension
28 Years Rs.12,000/-
Desirable Qualification: Practical experience in the relevant field (as above) as evident by publications/thesis/dissertation.
Terms & Conditions:
• The upper age limit will be as on Date of Interview which is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities and 3 years for OBC candidates.
• Special age relaxation in case of widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried as per rules.
• The position will be co-terminus with the Network, Grant-in aid projects and other projects against which the stipend is offered to the candidates and are non-transferable to another Project.
• If the number of candidates is large, a written test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates for interview.
Candidates are requested to be present at 10.00 AM for enrolment. Candidates who come late will not be entertained.
* Involves survey work and knowledge of regional language is preferred. Interested candidates may appear before the Committee on Friday, 27th May 2016 at 11.00 AM at CSIR-CIMAP, Research Centre, Bengaluru along with their signed Bio-Data on prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from website along with original and attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and a recent passport size photograph. No TA will be admissible.